Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Maryland's Election Fraud 2006


If you have been reading this blog, you are aware of the fiasco in Maryland regarding the upcoming election on November 7th. Today, it is November 1st and I still have NOT received my absentee ballot, which was applied for in ample time before the deadline. I will be leaving the country for vacation in the morning on Friday, November 3rd. Unless, by some miracle, I get my ballot in the mail on Thursday, I will have been denied a vote in this election. In this day and age of technological advances, it is completely unacceptable for this to happen. There is no excuse.....none. I did what I was supposed to do and I have no recourse. Interestingly enough, I have received mail from all sorts of politicians asking for my vote and I even received two letters from some that indicate that they are aware that my request for an absentee ballot had been received. I wonder how that knowledge came to them. I don't even have any official confirmation of such. All I can say at this stage is, the whole system is corrupt. I am left with absolutely no confidence in the system of elections here in Maryland. It is a disgrace. Somebody MUST be held accountable. Unfortunately, I will be back home from vacation on the 10th of November. I get the pleasure of returning to this disaster area known as Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment