Sunday, August 02, 2009

Obama & The Smart Car

I know....I know.......it has been so long since I last posted anything on this blog that some may have though that I vanished off the face of the earth. Nope......I didn't do that.......nor have I run away from everything. Sure.....I wouldn't mind running off to some island somewhere and somewhat escaping all of the shenanigans that is going on in our country.......but I have decided that I will be sticking around and putting up a good fight. I am not a quitter.......I just occasionally go on hiatus.......hehehe.

There is much to get caught up on here and it will take me several days to get completely back in gear. You might wonder what has been going on with Ole Signtopia lately.......well.......I have been enjoying life as best as I can, considering the circumstances. In the next few days to come, I intend on sharing some of my recent experiences. Also, I am looking forward to a few things to come. I also need to vent my mind here......I have been silent way too long about too many things. You might have gotten the impression that I threw in the towel and gave up on everything............hmmmm.......maybe not a bad idea being a hermit. I am trying to come to grips with the future.......particularly my immediate future............I feel like I have just entered the game and I am looking forward to swinging the bat at everything thrown in my direction.......if you know what I mean.

Let me get off to a good start here and begin with what is considered by our government and all of the tree huggers out there............."global warming" or "climate change" as some call it. Well......have you been enjoying your weather? I firmly believe that our weather is cyclical.....climate is cyclical and our earth and universe is cyclical. There is nothing we can do about it and nothing we can do to change it unless everything blows up into smithereens. With that said........we find that there are many conniving evil people in power positions and enough morons willing to accept and believe their every word......NO.....this time I wasn't just talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses....hehehe........arrrrgggghhhh! So Obama wants us all to have "smart cars"............imagine that. I don't know about that term....."smart cars". Cars are cars........mechanical things intended to move you from one place to another. Sounds all well and good except that politicians, in particular, our so-called leaders such as Obama figured out that the car has been one way that citizens can vanish from their complete control. We can pretty much drive all over the place without being tracked easily unless we use a cell phone. Furthermore......some of the powers that be also are firm believers in eugenics. They believe they must do what they can to decrease the surface population of the planet..............just like an abortion. On one hand they wanted more votes, and then they want them killed off. Sounds like a giant conspiracy theory....right?...............well.......it isn't. This is reality, folks. Proof of such is seen in the following pictures:

Remember the Corvair? I liked the Corvair. Ralph Nader made a living out of getting the Corvair off the road and into oblivion......he said it was "Unsafe At Any Speed"......he even wrote a book entitled exactly that. It was said that it was bad because we didn't stand a chance in the Corvair in a collision. Rear engine.......nothing solid up front for protection.......you know the spiel. Oddly....it was ok to have a VW Beetle which also had a rear engine and nothing up front to protect you except your groceries in the trunk. The Corvair just had to go............and then there was the Pinto.......which I won't even get into that one...........and this brings us to today and the Smart Car:

Don't you just love it? The "Smart" car........Gee.....I wonder where the engine is??.........and HEY!..........Where is the trunk!??????

Ralph Nader ought to be jumping out of his skin over this vehicle but we haven't heard squat out of him. Maybe he is too busy driving a VW around..........maybe he is in a coma somewhere...........maybe he hasn't watched television since the last episode of Knight Rider. So at this point we are to accept the "smart cars" that our government wants the auto makers to produce. I recently was at the airport waiting for my son to come pick me up. As we stood there waiting I watched countless busses, trucks, SUV's, limosines and assorted mid-size to large cars pulling up to the curb and loading and unloading people with numerous, huge travel suitcases. I never saw a "smart car" picking anyone up. Imagine the problems with the smart car.....no place to pack your bags to go to the airports.........are we supposed to wear "smart clothes" that do not require changing for weeks at a time?........could that be next? The "smart car" idea just doesn't make any sense to me..........except if.........the whole idea is to.........

........make sure none of us can walk away from an accident.

Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment