Monday, August 24, 2009

Signtopia Expansion Pack 2.1 Update


Me and Supernurse recently spent a week visiting our daughter Noodle in Leander, Texas. It was a getaway, yet it wasn't a getaway. When we arrived, Princess Fartknocker and her brother, the former Mayor Of Simpleton, were already there waiting for us.........go figure........sometimes you just can't escape.....hehehe.

Princess Fartknocker and her brother were there to visit with their Aunt Noodle for a week and they were also going to spend a week with their other two grandparents.....who just so conveniently happen to live just outside of Austin as well. (They visit them each summer.)
We see Princess Fartknocker and her brother all of the time and therefore we do not notice so much how fast they have grown. But because we do not really get to see Signtopia Expansion Pack 2.1 in person and up close.....except via the internet......it was stunning to see just how much he has grown. I must say that I was amazed when I saw him shaving.......hehehe....just kidding.....but dang!....he ain't so much a baby anymore. Time flies.

I know.......I know.........looks like a big attitude.....right?
Pictures can be decieving...........he is as sweet as can be......and he is a thinker. I don't know that I have ever seen a small child like him play with such concentration.......he is very serious about everything he does.

In Leander it was hot.............hot as a torch. They had triple digit temperatures for something like 40 days straight. It wasn't humid though like back in Baltimore. The air quality in Leander is very good and we weren't sweating at all................it was just that when you sat outside, you could feel your skin burning away.....hehehe. Me and Supernurse sat outside frequently. Supernurse had to wear shades........Me?......I have so much hair I am already in the shade....hehehe.

Expansion Pack 2.1 loves playing in his pool.........Me?.....nahhhh, I have an aversion to being boiled alive.

He seems to love it though.

When he wasn't in his own pool, we took him to the community pool next door. He likes that pool alot and has a great time.


Aside from the opportunity to see Signtopia Expansion Pack 2.1, I got to spend some time with my daughter Noodle. I love my Noodle Girl and I miss her so much. It was extremely difficult for me when they moved away to Texas but I had to accept and deal with that. I wouldn't pass on any opportunity to go visit her.

That's my Noodle.........and I am very proud of her. She is smart......feisty......just like her mother.......a very good mother.........and she, just like her siblings, is an important part of my existence........without them I am worth nothing. Even though she may not fully realize it, I enjoyed every minute spent with her.

What can I say?...........Princess Fartknocker! One day in the future, when she has her own grandchildren.....I hope she can say "I had the greatest Pop Pop."

Meanwhile..........Expansion Pack 2.1 is all about his trains...........Thomas the Tank Engine trains.

He spends most of his time playing with them....he knows them by name and number and color, too. He isn't destructive with his toys. He certainly isn't Little Gomez Addams......hehehe.

While there, Noodle wanted me to paint some canvas squares to hang on the wall in Expansion Pack's bedroom. She was redecorating the room and changing everything to a Thomas the Tank Engine theme.

Toot! Toot!

We had a great time and look forward to returning there again in October.
By then........Expansion Pack 2.1 might have a beard
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment