Monday, August 03, 2009

Arrrrggghhhhh!

Sometimes you just wanna reach into your television or computer monitor and wring the necks of morons. For some reason such an act would be less violent than the majority of what is being broadcast through the airwaves and cables. Every time I see Nancy Pelosi she makes me nauseous. I understand that women do not want to show their age and do whatever they can to try to make themselves "pretty" and young looking. Well.....Pelosi ain't fooling nobody. It appears that even when she isn't surprised.......she always has that surprised look on her face. It must be the "cosmetic" facial surgery.......I don't know. Does she think that we aren't smart enough to know that at her age she has gray hair? Who is she foolin'? You? Me?.........I don't think so. My God!........please make her go away! This woman is not only psychotic looking but it is way too early for Halloween. Okay......okay........I apologize.......I should not write such things about some kid's grandmother. It is wrong to do that...........but..............it was bad enough when all of the politicians were men and that many of them..........even to this day............had their hair sculptured and dyed resulting in that "anti-whirlwind" kind of fake tv preacher look about themselves. But now we have Pelosi...................its like having a full technicolor nightmare. I tried to warn everyone about Pelosi. She was born and bred in the Little Italy neighborhood in Baltimore. Her maiden name is D'Alesandro. She has that corrupt Maryland Democrat type of blood running throughout her vieins.

She needs to go away......and soon. Meanwhile......while I may be wrong to have written such nasty stuff..........somebody else managed to come up with a picture that sums it all up:

There ya go.....................and as it turns out......this kind of thing is as infectious as the H1N1 virus on a half eaten enchilada in the suitcase of a fat frequent flyer to Cancun. .........hmmmmm......well...........there is just ONE other case that I have found :

Oooooooh Yeah!...............This "Joker" thing is getting out of control............but.........I can see the similarities between Pelosi & Obama and the Joker. Now if Life would imitate Art just a few times............these two will find a way to eliminate themselves.


Remember that bogus election that was recently held in Iran? Remember the guy that "lost"?

Yep........That's the guy that "lost" the Presidential election in Iran. I knew he looked familiar.....................
............none other than movie director Steven Spielberg..........hehehe.........who knew?


Okay........enough "joker-ring" around.

When you read this blog, you surely must know that it is possible for you to respond or comment.........just click and respond and I will be notified via e-mail by Blogger and I will submit your commentary after making sure it is decent to post. I am not much on censoring and if I do I will specify the portion of your comment that I remove. Otherwise, I even let the Jehovah's Witnesses try to defend their beliefs.............by the way........if you missed the few posts I made about the Jehovah's Witnesses and their wacky beliefs, you most likely also missed all of the Jehovah's Witness comments to those posts. Such entertainment cannot be purchased anywhere, folks. You can go back and review all of the posts I have made since I began this blog.

Furthermore, as you may have noticed........there are no ads on my blog. There are a couple of reasons for this. One is that I just simply haven't set it up for any ads and thus I make no money. And Two is that I simply do not have enough readers to warrant such. You may notice that I also do not have a "visitor counter" on my blog. I was tempted........but I kinda like not knowing exactly how many people are actually visiting my blog. Such info would have no bearing on what I write here.

I must say though, that It surely doesn't hurt to occasionally hear from those that stumble onto my blog. You can be a kind as you want or you can be as critical of the blog as you wish. You can rest assured that you will remain "anonymous" unless otherwise specified. That's the way I operate. Those that really know me already know my name and those that I myself already know, do not need to be reminded of who they are.......hehehe.

A little feedback would be nice.........occasionally.

Also.........popularity on the internet is not something I seek and it has never been the purpose of this blog. However..........if you happen to enjoy this blog, I do hope you would share it with your friends and families and co-workers, etc. There is nothing better than word-of-mouth promotion. Who knows...........maybe I can reach twenty readers soon......hehehe. Or maybe I can get twenty new enemies........it's all good.

Coming Soon:

The Todd Rundgren "Arena" concert in Baltimore......lots of pictures!

An Anniversary.........and Birthday.

Mancation Trip to Atlantic City.

Trip to Texas.....again.

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    The following SUMMARIES OF OVER 1400 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES CRIMINAL and CIVIL COURT CASES will provide the BEST and MOST ACCURATE info about Jehovah's Witnesses, their beliefs, and how they ACTUALLY practice such day to day.

    The following website summarizes 900 court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including 400 cases where the JW Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions for their dying children, as well as nearly 400 CRIMINAL cases -- most involving MURDERS:

    DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

    jwdivorces.bravehost.com


    The following website summarizes over 500 lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against their Employers, incidents involving problem JW Employees, and other secret JW "history" court cases:

    EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

    jwemployees.bravehost.com

    ReplyDelete