Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nonsense

In my spare time I have been goofing around..........and since I have alot of spare time........guess what?.............

I ran across this picture while roaming the internet. My daughter is a shoe addict but I don't think she has a pair of these.

I really enjoyed the movie "Dumb & Dumber"........one of the few movies in the last 20 years that made me laugh. Whenever I see Jim Carrey in that movie, I cannot help but also think of.......

.........Ray Shulman of the progressive rock group Gentle Giant. See what I mean?



Remember Moms Mabley? Moms Mabley once said, "He's so ugly, he hurt my feelings"........she also said "he was so ugly, he used to stand outside the doctor's office and make people sick."



I have noticed that whenever that blubbering
Barney Frank is in the news......we never get to see his teeth. I searched the internet for images of him and I cannot come up with any picture of Barney Frank that shows his teeth.......
..........except for this one............
..........and now we know.


FOLLOW UP to a previous post:

Regarding recent news of Ted Kennedy's death...........what can I say?........other than "Good Luck, Ted". As you know already, the Democrats want to put the Kennedy name on Obamacare. Instead of Obamacare, it will be KennedyCare. Either way, it is still a bad deal.

Moms Mabley once said: "They say you shouldn't say nothin' about the dead unless it's good. He's dead........Good."

I wouldn't be so harsh and Mabley was a comedian.......then again.....she's dead too.

As to Kennedy's family and grandchildren.....and I am sure they all loved him very much and will miss him......to them I offer my condolences.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. video camera tower

    ReplyDelete