Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More Celebrity Look-Alikes

My sister says that I am her twin......even though I am three years younger than she is.....hehehehe........it must be the beard!............no, actually it's the thumbs....hehehe.

Here are a few more of those faces that you often see, and scratch your head and think how you have seen that same face once before.

A good friend of mine, Ted Springsteen, mentioned the baseball player Jim Thome to me. Ahhhhh, good ole Jim Thome........

.........Yep............Jim Thome IS Mr. Incredible.


And Barack Obama looks awfully familiar to me.........hmmmmm.

Ahhhhhhhhh....yes......that smile confirms it.........I HAVE seen that face before!.......

I knew it!
And everybody, if they watch the news, has seen Senator Trent Lott of Mississippi. Everytime I see him, I cannot help but think..............
.......Wink!..........

.......as in Wink Martindale..........game show host.
And if you are a football fan, surely you have seen football coach Don Shula.

Yep, you remember Don Shula as having coached the Baltimore Colts and the Miami Dolphins. He was a pretty good coach................and I have just figured out that he was pretty good in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds and that movie called The Time Machine.

Yep........Don Shula IS actor Rod Taylor!.........hehehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment