Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Insanity

I sit here waiting.............I can see it clear in my mind..........me and Supernurse...........on the beach in Jamaica..........ahhhhhh..............next month!

And as I wait and anticipate, I am bombarded with the insanity that prevails all around me......reminders of the impending doom that most of us seem to ignore. Do I really need to point this stuff out to the world?..............well......somebody has to do it. Actually, I know that there are many on this here planet that see what I see....hear what I hear......and feel the same way that I do. Unfortunately, none of those people are acknowledged by the media....except maybe talk radio. Sadly, talk radio is considered to be "biased"!......yeah right, biased we are.....hehehe.

Today, we are greeted with the news that OJ is out on bail, Maryland Governor O'Malley has a plan to raise taxes, Jesse saying Obama is acting white, and Sheila Dixon (Baltimore's Mayor) has thanked everyone who voted for her....even those who pushed the wrong buttons!?

Oh yeah....such news is the daily manna for our insane world.

I could elaborate on all of it.....but why bother? This pile of crap is yet just another sign. Gee......dip it in chocolate and everyone will bite into it.

Here is one person that is taking notice of the insanity.........I hope you can read it.


Oh......and by the way.........Sheila Dixon has a plan.............none of us know what that plan is, but she has a plan. That plan will be shared with everyone at some time in the months to come....imagine that.....months to come...........hehehehehe.

I have a plan, myself.............but I can guarantee that I will actually benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment