Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Times Are Gettin' Weirder

I figure that something is going on that our governments are not wanting to tell us about......and it has probably been that way for a long time now. If they did tell us right up front, the masses of morons on our planet would go completely bonkers. I have never been much in the way of conspiracy theories, nor have I been one to expect the planet's demise in my lifetime. Lately, though, some things are happening that are very peculiar. My observations are as follows:

  • It is January in Baltimore. It is Winter and the tulips in my garden have popped up.
  • Trees have buds on them...........cherry blossoms are starting to bloom in D.C.
  • There have been more weeks in the past two months than the number of times I have had to wear a jacket or coat.
  • Flocks of birds are flitting around as if they are confused. It's like they have no idea whether or not to fly south or north.
  • For years and years, I could look out the back windows of my house and watch the sun rise over the rooftops of the homes the next street over. The past year or so, the sun no longer does that......it rises much farther to the left. For many years I could also watch the sun set by looking directly outside the front windows of my house. The sun's rays would beam right on into the house. Not any more........now I have to look up the street on the left side to see the sun set.
  • We had a bush in front of the house that would always be covered with bees for most of the warmer months. We decided to cut the bush down because, for some reason, the bees were replaced with flies. It was terrible because those flies would always manage to get into the house each time we opened the door.
  • Every day at 6 p.m., it feels like it is 9 p.m. I am not the only person that has noticed this.
  • The weather has been spring-like and the forecast for Baltimore on Saturday is Sunny and 77 degrees!
  • I knew that something was up when it was reported that Central Florida had a snow flurry.......and that was before anyplace else in the USA saw snow.
  • NASA, after years of abandoning all notions of any further visits to the Moon, suddenly, out of the blue.....announces that they are planning a physical presence on the Moon. Very Interesting!

I do not know what is going on.......but something is up....and it's gettin' downright weirder and weirder. I am beginning to wonder if maybe the earth's axis has shifted a bit and they ain't telling us about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment