Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Riviera Maya Vacation - Part Seven

Yep.......it is all about the beach........and I absolutely love this beach. I actually have nothing to complain about. All of the people were friendly. Everything was rather well kept and taken care of. The fish were friendly........hehehe. Many things to look at and focus on...........very relaxing atmosphere, yet fun. Very therapeutic and not hectic at all. Ocean City, MD is not like this. Then again, Ocean City is not on the Riviera Maya. The water is not cold here and it is very calm.
I was on this beach each and every day right after breakfast and stayed there until almost dinnertime. We hardly spent any time in the pools.......yet the pools are very nice. I suppose I would need a few more days for that..........oh well.........it IS all about the beach.

Here are a few short videos of the beach. They describe it far better than what I could write about it. Notice the sounds........and imagine yourself sitting there, as I did............







That's it for now.........I have a lot more to share with everyone........Princess Fartknocker became a star on stage.......and yes, there is some video of that.

Stay Tuned!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment