Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Riviera Maya Vacation Part - Two

First off, I apologize for taking so long to post stuff about the vacation. I have more than a few reasons..........uh....err.....excuses......I have been busy tending to other things and when I wasn't busy tending to other things I was in a funk. I suppose the downside to taking a vacation and going somewhere as wonderful as the Grand Palladium resort in Mexico is that it all comes to an end and you must go home. Baltimore is not paradise..........but there is no place like home..........hmmm........home IS where the heart is. Rather than ramble on about that I will cut to the chase and get posting about that vacation.........after all.........maybe it helps to get out of the funk............we shall see.........

As before, every day was spent on the beach.......we would wake up, go to breakfast, and hit the beach. We would leave our room a mess and return to the room to find everything cleaned up and taken care of. Each day we were greeted by some form of towel art on the bed.

A mermaid with rose petals............

I really liked the rooms at the Grand Palladium.......plenty of space.

I have written before about the outdoors.......the beautiful grounds......the landscaping.....the water embedded into the design..........

.........the seemingly endless maze of covered wooden walkways throughout the property.

Notice how clean?

These walkways are great............keeps you in the shade when the sun is out.......and keeps you dry when it rains..........and they lead to every place you need to get to in the resort.

The only downside.....for me......is that it hurts to walk so much......for me, that is...........but I managed to beat a path all over the place..........I do not walk THAT much at home........but I consider this part of the vacation a cardio workout........a natural stress test treadmill.........and it sure beats the stress test at the cardiology clinic.

I have more stuff to write yet.....stay tuned.......I have some special videos that I will share as well.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment