Thursday, December 23, 2010

Riviera Maya Vacation - Part Ten

Pictures and words........that's all I have to show everyone and hopefully convince you that the Grand Palladium Resort in Mexico is the one of the best, if not THE best, place to vacation. Forget Ocean City, MD...........forget Florida.......you need to experience some paradise as I have. So what does it cost you?.......a ten day all-inclusive package including airfare will cost you about what you would spend on a weekend in Atlantic City........imagine that. This is one of the reasons that me and Supernurse go to places such as this.........value. Who doesn't want more bang for your buck?

You have seen the Corona beer commercials.........and yes......it is just like that.

As I write this........I wish I was there right now.........again and again..........

If you look real hard you can see how calm and beautiful the Caribbean water is.

Vacationers of all ages, sizes, and shapes.............from all over the world...........and everyone is comfortable with their own self.

One day......maybe I will get to see the turtles...........instead of the empty nests.

Guided Segway tours of the resort......including the beach!

I have this thing that I do when on vacation and there happens to be someone serenading you.......as in this case.......while we were eating..........I make a request...........Malaguena Salerosa.......so far, I have never been told "Sorry....can't do that". These guys were great......and they did this just for me and Supernurse:



The food was great. Something for everyone. If you can't find something that you like on any given day........well.......there is something wrong with you and you need counseling. Princess Fartknocker.......as skinny as she is........had no trouble filling up her plate and her stomach.

I noticed that the orange juice tasted better here than the orange juice back home. I found out that it is because they use REAL sugar to sweeten things in Mexico. In the USA, our government encourages the use of corn products to sweeten things.....and the result is that actual sugar is too expensive to use. It is not that way in Mexico.......even the sodas taste better.

You want fancy?...........you can have fancy.

Here's a clip of the flaming drinks at the bar...........



And this time we did return to the salt water pool..........that is located right at the water's edge.

If you look carefully.........there is a rainbow straight ahead.

The pictures do not do this place any justice.........

.............is there anything more beautiful?

God willing, I will go back again and spend more time soaking it all up. It is a great escape from the rat race........and a ten day stretch in the lap of luxury where we lived like royalty with servants everywhere..........well......maybe not everywhere......but you catch my drift, don't you?

It is good for your soul..........therapeutic..........it cures what ails you........healing........a feast for the eyes.........and.........
the best part........
I was there with the love of my life.......Supernurse.........it just doesn't get any better than this.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment