Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!.......I've been good.......The question is Have YOU been good?

So here we are.....it is yet another Christmas Eve.........and many things have changed over the years..........I am thinking that in the grand scheme of things, out best days are all behind us. Yeah, I know........that is not a very cheerful thing........but the times indicate these things and the outlook is not very good......more crime......violence...higher taxes....lack of jobs.....higher grocery bills.........you know the deal. On the bright side......none of that stuff makes too much of a difference if you stand in defiance and resist....and in spite of it all, and do the best that you can to have a good time and celebrate the holidays......as I will be doing.

I really miss when my kids were little..........Christmas.........it was a special time for me. It was always about the kids. They are all grown up now........the girls have their own children......the boys, well...........their time will come...........and Christmas in the Signtopia home is different these days.

Don't get me wrong.........Christmas is still special for us..........sure, we still decorate........BUT.........

..........we wait until Princess Fartknocker and........

her brother, the Mayor of Simpleton, can be here to help us decorate the tree. Everything is good........and while Christmas has changed alot for me and Supernurse.....it is still about kids......albeit GRANDkids......hehehe....er....hohoho!

Crabs..................................crabs?

Yeah..........CRABS!.............painted crabs.
I have been calculating and planning and thinking for quite some time about making a few extra bucks here and there via the internet. One of those plans include crabs. I paint them, decoupage them........and hopefully very soon, will be selling them online. Everything is in the preliminary stage and at this point I am a dime short and a day late to start now.......it is Christmas already for crying out loud. Nonetheless, I have plans for the new year.

I have all sorts of ideas for crabs.......

.......some are obvious..........

..........most of my ideas are not available anywhere else......

and the ones that are.....well..........MY crabs will be a bit different.

If you like what you see............leave a comment and let me know.

If you have some ideas for me...........again.....leave a comment.

If you really. really, want one or two of these........leave a comment and let me know about it........Soon, I will be posting information as to how you can buy one from me........so stay tuned!

Meanwhile............the Weather Channel has been very nebulous with the forecast for our area. The live reports have flip-flopped all week. We are goona be nailed with a snowstorm in the mid-Atlantic on Christmas Day...........then it was we MIGHT get some flurries........then it was "snow showers"........."it is taking a more southerly track"......and then they said it could stall right off the coast........and it also COULD just zip right out to sea. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......now it says "30% CHANCE of snow"......which means there is a 70% chance that it WON'T!

oh well...............

we shall see soon enough.............White Christmas?

Here is some fun stuff for you from Kevin Meaney. You cannot get in the Christmas mode without Kevin Meaney. Watch these videos of him promoting his Christmas shows the past few years...........I think he is hilarious.......and his kind of humor is right up my alley.

Enjoy!...........and oh..........I almost forgot........

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!








No comments:

Post a Comment