Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jamaica Part 11 - The Wrap Up

I guess this is it......the final bit of writing about the Jamaica trip. I really enjoyed it. Sure.........it would have been even better with a little less rain.............but it was all good.

Maybe I will be back there one day...........maybe not...........I just do not know. I would have never imagined even being there in the first place..............but this is special. You cannot imagine what this was like for me.........really. I have told you about the beauty that was there, the people, the sea............and even Halloween.

There is one last thing I have to say about it.

Here is where words are insufficient............I cannot find words to use to describe how I feel.............maybe a few personal favorite photographs here can enhance my words.

The light of my life.............my heart..........my soulmate. Without Supernurse, I would be incomplete. I just love it when she smiles...........and she is happy. That means everything to me.

Maybe I do not deserve to be so blessed and honored to have spent all of these years with her. We have weathered the storms that have ever come our way..........and made it through the challenges of raising a family. And here we are....it is 2007...........I am immensely grateful for her.

How could I NOT have loved every second of my vacation in Jamaica...............because
she.....was with......me.
So there you have it..........the one that makes every thing I do, worthwhile...........my babe, Supernurse.

I offer no apologies for getting all mushy..........
It is Friday........and we board Royal Caribbean's Grandeur Of The Seas this afternoon and head off again for a cruise back down to the Caribbean! I shall be back on the 27th.
I am the luckiest man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment