Friday, June 22, 2007

Hollywood Comes To Baltimore

It's pretty hard to imagine that as I sit here writing this, thousands upon thousands of people will be at their local movie theater taking in "Evan Almighty" and they will be seeing my number one son, "Dash Riprock" up on the big screen. Imagine that!

For our family, he is the star of the movie.......to the rest of the population, he is one of the "Capitol Policemen" who are summoned to remove Steve Carrell (Evan) from the Senate Office Building. I have not seen the movie yet but I am anxious to see my kid on the big screen. Who would have ever thought there would be a day like this.........must be another sign of the end...hehehe.


This is my son "Dash Riprock".............let's just say that his mom "Supernurse" and his dad "Signtopia" are very proud.





Dash Riprock has been fairly busy for a Baltimore dude.


Aside from Evan Almighty.........my son was also involved in the filming of the latest Bruce Willis movie. I have no idea if we all get to see him or if he ended up on the cutting room floor.........it doesn't matter.....he got paid....hehehe.



Another movie my son got involved with is "Invasion". Filmed in Baltimore, it stars Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig (James Bond).


In addition to all of the above stuff, both of my sons were very noticeable in the initial episode of "Commander In Chief" which was cancelled by ABC television but has now been released on DVD.....in case you missed it.
All I can say is that most people would be considered extremely lucky to get a part or be involved in a major motion picture..........and my son.....well...........see above.



No comments:

Post a Comment