Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Pretty Darn Good When A Son Takes His Father Somewhere

That's me and Number One Son, Dash Riprock........ and yes......we are at an Orioles game at Camden Yards.

Although it doesn't happen often enough, I do cherish these days when one of my kids says "Let's go to the game". Icing on the cake: the kid pays!

I never got to go to a baseball game with my own father, but I have been to quite a few over the years with my kids. I enjoy each and every moment of it.


The Orioles.
We need to have the name "Baltimore" on our away uniforms. It is long overdue.
We also need to kick up the play a notch. I am not complaining here, baseball is baseball...........but a winning season would be nice. I could never expect to ever see the Orioles put a team out on the field......the likes of Palmer, McNally, Brooks Robinson....Frank Robinson....Boog Powell, etc......ever again. Once you reach the ultimate, everything else can never compare. Good old 1966. Come to think of it, I seem to recall we had the name "Baltimore" on our uniforms back in 1966.


It was a pretty good crowd at the game.


When I took this photo, I could swear the batter had a bat in his hands.



Interesting eh?
Seems to be an epidemic.........maybe some deodorant is in order.





No comments:

Post a Comment