Saturday, September 30, 2006

Did You Notice This Too?

I feel the need to share some of my more bizarre observations here.
Is it just me or have you noticed this stuff too?

One of these people pictured above is NOT Sandra Bullock.
For years I have had the impression that Michael Jackson really wasn't going for the Pinnochio look. There was a period of time there that he was going for the Sandra Bullock look first.

The picture above is of comedian David Brenner. I haven't seen much of him lately. Ever notice that you never see David Brenner and Barbra Streisand together?

For a while there, ole Bob Dylan was looking disturbingly like Tiny Tim. Remember Tiny Tim? He showed the world that just about anyone can have more than fifteen minutes of fame. Bob seems to be looking a bit better these days.

I have more of this stuff coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment