Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jamaica Here I Come!

The Ravens have a BYE week and so do I.......hehehehe.

Just me, the wife, and a large portion of those employed by Chesapeake Medical Staffing...........the annual November vacation. This time we are all going to Negril, Jamaica in search of fine rum, excellent beaches, and total relaxation. As I write this, the weather forecast for the week is not very peachy......but.......having had to be subjected to ridiculous weather reports from WJZ's Bob Turk for over twenty-five years now, I have learned to just take a wait and see attitude about the weather. On the other hand, if the weather tries to throw a wrench into this week-long vacation....well.....all will not be lost......we have one big thing to do that cannot be interrupted by any weather system........and that is "nothing". We plan on doing NOTHING......aaaaaahhhhhhh.......excellent!

Needless to say, I will have the camera in tow and you will get to see just about everything that saw there. Good or bad.




Meanwhile, for those of you who celebrate Halloween..........Happy Halloween!
For those of you who do not celebrate Halloween..........Humbug!..........no, wait..........."humbug" is a Christmas related term.......hmmmmm........oh well......."HUMBUG" anyway!
Since I did mention Christmas........it is fast approaching and I cannot think of any better way than to take a vacation to the Carribbean..........hehehe..........(this is the part where you can start being envious...hehehehe).


Now don't go getting too envious......save some of that up for when I go on the cruise in November two weeks after I return from Jamaica......hehehehe.


Damn........life is good! "See y'all next week!"

Hillary Clinton's pumpkin.
(Upon seeing who did the carving, the pumpkin vomited violently.)

1 comment:

  1. yeah mon, hope you have fun here in Negril. Look us up at jamaicamax.com and we'll gladly meet you somewhere for a drink and some laughs.

    ReplyDelete