Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Baseball Playoffs - Now THAT was Entertainment!

Needless to say, the Baltimore Orioles were once again in the standings cesspool........the only thing left for me to do is to root for anyone that plays against the Yankees. I was rooting for the Cleveland Indians and so I watched the playoff games and actually enjoyed it.



One of these days, it would be nice to be able to see the Orioles contend for a championship........but it appears that will never happen as long as that inept "evil" ownership is in place.


Inept "evil" ownership. I cannot say I have ever seen a picture of Peter Angelos wearing an Orioles hat.......not even a floppy hat. I have never seen him at Camden Yards either. What I have seen is his law firm ads on television. You had to know that after sucking money out of abestos victims he would look to suck even more from those who have been poisoned by lead products and the like. When it comes to sucking, you gotta admit........he sucks pretty good. After all....he has sucked the life out of the Orioles.


Okay....enough of that......back to the playoffs........


The Indians have a pitcher named Rafael Perez and he is a pretty darned good pitcher. Aside from his pitching prowess, you just had to know that the Yankees would not be able to do much against Perez. ..........well..........I knew it.....and I knew it because if I was a batter and had to face this guy Perez......I would be confused. Confused?........yes, confused.


Why would a batter be confused?............just look at Perez........see his face?


And see his hat?


Can you see what I see?


Rafael Perez' own picture is on his hat!

Here's a nice close-up......hehehe.

All kidding aside, the Indians did a great job eliminating the Yankees. I am a happy man.


I must point out a few observations about the Yankees, though...........




Whenever you see the Yankees, you cannot help but see Derek Jeter.........and for me, Derek Jeter looks awfully familiar.......maybe he just simply has one of those familiar faces........but wait a second!............I HAVE seen that face before! TWICE!


In the movies! Remember that movie "The Crying Game"?

No?...........then perhaps you remember "Stargate".

Derek Jeter is a dead ringer for actor Jaye Davidson!


Now you know!


This guy is a darned good ball player but it is difficult to watch him without thinking of someone else...............someone that used to be on television.


Figure it out yet?.........You know him......you love him......and everyone loves........



Balki!


Bronson Pinchot and Jorge Posada.......twins separated at birth?


Oh, I am not done with the Yankees.........




Look at Yankees pitcher Mariano Rivera. He has been the closer for the Yankees for what seems to have been an eternity...........he even looks like it. He has that egyptian pharoah kind of thing going............


It's almost like watching the National Geographic Channel while watching baseball.

Can't see the connection?......Here.....have a better look.........


Mariano?.....Is that you?


Mariano.......did you lose your Yankee cap?


I bet he really draws fans to the museum.


I bet he was mummified after the Indians won.


One more thing........


You have all seen Brian Kilmeade on FoxNews...............but wait.......this ain't Brian Kilmeade........it's actor Cole Hauser of the Fox tv program K-Ville.


Here is the real Brian Kilmeade...............but I am not so sure........

What's up with that?.........same guy?


Nahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment