Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Some people say Alex Jones is crazy. Some people think he isn't all that crazy. And then there are people that think that the whole world has gone crazy. Regardless of how crazy things are or how crazy some people might be or appear to be, the challenge is to figure out just what is exactly the truth about things. To figure out the truth, you must assemble the facts and follow where those facts take you. This film must be watched in its entirety. Do NOT just look at only one minute and come to any conclusions. I watched this film myself and it only confirmed alot of things that I have been noticing with my own eyes and ears..............the people are being hoodwinked in a major way.

Feel free to comment here about this film. I would be interested in seeing how you feel after watching it.

Another sign of the end?...........You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment