Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vacation Time Again

As I write this, it is Halloween night and I am preparing for yet another trip to Mexico. This time, me and Supernurse are heading to the Riviera Maya.......not very far from Tulum and south of Playa Del Carmen. We will be staying at the Grand Palladium resort complex. Our flight leaves Baltimore at 8 a.m. and we will not return until November 10th.

Originally, we were booked to go to Belize but we thought hard about it and decided that we really preferred going to an all-inclusive resort somewhere. Somehow we chose the Grand Palladium. There are a few webcams on the Palladium Addicts website for those of you who might have a bit of voyeurism in your blood. Maybe you can spot me on the beach.

So what will we be doing?

The answer?.........everything we couldn't do at home............now let your imagination have at it.

Of course, I will give a full review and report once the vacation is over and I return home. If, for any chance, I happen to find some free wi-fi access, then I will see if I can put something here on the blog every couple of days.............but no guarantee............I have no intentions of doing anything that even resembles work in any way, shape, or form.

As it is, both me and Supernurse have been chomping at the bit in anticipation of this trip. Our co-vacationers, Smiley and Captain Morgan, are going with us. The Chesapeake Medical Staffing group will be in Belize without us.............but that is okay........I am sure that they will enjoy their trip. Maybe next year we will go with the group.............that is......if they decide on someplace we really want to go to.

Meanwhile, I will get to miss the beginning of the fraud trial of Baltimore Mayor Sheila Dixon................awwwww............and I will most likely miss two Ravens games..........arrrgghhh. Needless to say, I will be looking for a tv on Sunday. I also get to miss out on dealing with a few personal problems, which......if they haven't been resolved while I am away..........I will be well rested and very pissed off and will unleash my fury when I get back to Baltimore.

So...........if you don't hear from me awhile..........don't panic..........you now know why.

By the way.............for those of you who are my personal friends and relatives............I did try to call everybody before I left, but everybody must have been out having a good time for Halloween. Those folks can call ME on the 11th.............unless "I" am too busy recuperating......hehehe.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment