Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Crab Time!

There I was.........out in the water...........in a boat..........crabbing. My friend Paul (seen above) offered a day of crabbing to me and my son last Friday. Would anyone even think I would pass on that offer??.......Hell NO! Throughout life there are many memorable days and events and even various sized moments that you cherish. This was one of those memorable days.......and I enjoyed each and every moment immensely.

Number One Son (Dash Riprock) was with me........in this picture he is trying to do some mathematics....hehehehe.

Tools of the trade.............crab nets, chicken necks, tongs, sunglasses, radio, snacks, beer, a boat, a son, and a great friend and his boat..............it's a beautiful thing.


Maintain the nets!



I know what you're thinkin'..................but it's just a chicken neck.



The Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab..........and this one looked lonely so we needed to get him some friends.......hehehe.

...........and we did manage to get him some friends. Not too many, but just enough.



It just doesn't get much better than this.


These crabs were steamed shortly after we got ashore. I have been eating crabs every night for the past four nights.........and that is a good thing.
I had a great time.......and I shall remember this one particular day for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment