Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life Is No Longer Simple........As If It Ever Was

"My PopPop and MomMom took me and my brother and my cousin to Texas. We are having fun and so far we have been to Sea World in San Antonio and we have spent alot of time at the pool next to my aunt's house. It has been hotter than the salsa at The Oasis restaurant at Lake Travis. My skin is starting to get as red as my hair. Stay tuned because my PopPop will write all about this trip real soon."


Meanwhile.......here......chew on this:

This is a "plastic?" cup made from corn. Imagine that......I bet you didn't know that they can make a cup from corn...........hmmmmmmm..........now you gotta wonder about this...........you just have to wonder what a cup would look like if it was made from creamed corn..............

.............now you don't have to wonder anymore......hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment