Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time For Another Trip

I'll be a bit busy for the next two weeks..........I'll be driving from Maryland to Texas, then to Tennessee, and then back home. I have made lots of audio cds to listen to during the drive......that will be good. I plan on taking my time and I fully expect a minimal amount of stress. As for the Fourth Of July.............I will be making a batch of minestrone........very similar to Carrabbas.............and after everybody consumes that, the fireworks should begin within an hour or two.......hehehe. It will be great to get away from Baltimore, the tv, the computer.........ahhhhhh.......I am looking forward to this.

So what will I be doing? I will be visiting family that I do not see often enough........and spending lots of time with my mom. Yes I will take lots of pictures and post some of them when I get back.

Meanwhile, I have some stuff I would like to write about but for some reason I am in a rut and haven't been able to find the gumption to do it. I will, however, find my gumption after the trip and start getting busy with writing and maybe even find my artistic self and kick that into gear as well. Truth be told, sometimes it is tough dealing with depression..........yes, even ole Signtopia......even though he has so much wonderfulness in his life.....gets depressed. Most folks take a prescription for such a thing.......me?........no.........I would like to think that I deal with it my own way......however that is. Don't be alarmed though.........I think that everybody gets depressed at times and I simply have my share of it. A nice vacation usually snaps me out of it....hehehe.

Here is something to rattle your minds while I am away from the blogosphere...............

As you surely must know, all sorts of spacecraft has been sent to Mars. Lots of pictures and there has even been craft that has landed there. Some believe that life exists....in some form.....elsewhere other than on earth.........and there never seems to be any proof...........but just maybe...........maybe..........maybe.......we are gonna find out something we might not wanna know...........maybe we will be glad to know............time will tell, but for now, there are some peculiar things that are worthy of note. Consider the following video about Mars and how this dude shows you how to "see" what you would not ordinarily see. Personally, I was stunned by this and I don't really know what to think about it.......... will leave it up to you to see for yourself.
Feel free to comment about this.



If that doesn't make you wonder.......try this video about the end of the world.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment