Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sisters

A few years ago we had legitimate pictures taken of us........us being me and my three sisters. As I mentioned previously, my eldest son took me to visit the relatives in Tennessee as a Christmas gift.....this was the day after Christmas and I brought my buddy Dean Martin along with us. The one thing about professional legitimate photographs is that it never really shows you how the people in the picture really are........after all.......those people are posing for the picture. A true image of those folks is captured when you go to visit them and bring your camera.

Upon our arrival in Tennessee, we immediately were dispatched to a double birthday party held at an indoor kid's terror facility. We survived the mayhem and everyone managed to get out of there alive.......hehehe........actually everything went rather well since none of the kids drew any blood. Before we could regain the full function of our collective ears........well......it seemed to go so quickly........there was yet another birthday function to attend for my brother in-law's brother. This time the party was not totally about kids......not that the kid party was a bad thing......but you never wanna feel like you are involved in the filming of a documentary making the case for Planned Parenthood.........hehehe.......then again.......all adults are somebody's kids too.

The party was great and we all had a real good time as you can see above........hehehe.....that's my niece Martha Stewart sitting next to my eldest sister Sleepy.

Well......she isn't always Sleepy..........sometimes she manages to actually look at the camera when someone is taking a picture.

On the other hand, my sister Joan Rivers is always ready to use every hand she has to help you get a good picture of her.............

.......by the way........ she was not picking her nose......she has to press on that side of her nose for all of her hands to raise up.

She always tries to tell me that we are twins........it must be the beard.

My youngest sister, EBCBEBR, and me..........now what could be wrong with this picture?.........remember what I said about how people "pose" for a picture? Now here is how we actually look when we do not know someone is aiming a camera at us...........

..........Much better ain't it?

Needless to say, I always like to get some "action photos" wherever I go. My mom, Queen Elizabeth, got into it.
My buddy Tony Bennett also joined in.

I suppose you can blame Queen Elizabeth for how her kids behave.......sometimes I think even she wonders where she went wrong.

As you can see, we all really had a good time visiting in Tennessee. It was a happy time and I enjoyed it immensely.

On our way back home we had to make a stop at a Krystal..........it had been about thirty years since Dean Martin had a taste of the mystery meat burger. He used to work at the Krystal in Daytona Beach many moons ago.

It was a very good Christmas and a good end of the year.

It is a shame I ended up with pneumonia to start off the new year........oh well..........you just can't go around having fun anymore......hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment