Sunday, March 25, 2012

I am exhausted.

I am all crabbed out. I have been churning out painted crab shells just about every day since my last vacation back in November. It is time for a break and that break is coming Thursday. Me and Supernurse are headed to the Riviera Maya again as guests of our son-in law and daughter. This time we will be kicking it up a notch and staying at the Grand Velas.........which I know nothing about except for the video shown below:




This should be very interesting, don't you think? I will be sure to give you a full report when I get back. After hitting the beach in Mexico, we all fly into Texas for a visit with "Noodle" in the Austin area. Needless to say, I should not have a crab in my hand until I get back to Baltimore a few days after Easter. My son, Dash Riprock, will tend to the painted crab shells at the flea market while I am away. The exception being Easter Sunday he will not set up shop. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

I have a few things up my sleeve when I get back.......much more to do......a whole lot to say here on the blog........and assorted other stuff on my agenda. All systems are "go"........

Just a few comments to leave you with:

....The routine visit with my cardiologist went well.

....I will miss voting in the Primary Election again. It doesn't matter anyway.

....If gas prices keep rising.....well.....it ain't gonna be pretty. Looks like I will have to get a locking gas cap.

That's it for now.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment