Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Doppelgangers

Hmmmmm........maybe you have seen yourself before......somewhere.......or maybe it was last week..........could it be?..........nahhhh........it ain't you at all..........but sometimes you have to double-take.........dang..........close..........real close. I have had several different looks..........there were the years that went by where I could have passed for Charles Manson.......and the brief time I looked like an Arab (can't explain that one)...............and there was the time several years ago when I was in a bill payment center in line waiting to pay a bill and this woman in front of me turned around and looked at me and said "Craig!". I said "I am not Craig". She insisted that I was and said "Stop fooling around, I should know Craig when I see him". So I asked her "Who is this Craig supposed to be?"........She said "You should know.....you are my ex-husband!"........imagine that.......hmmmm.......so I responded with...."I guess we all know now WHY you ain't married to Craig anymore."......hehehe.....needless to say she had nothing more to say to me.

A week or two ago, I go online and start doing my daily routine of checking my favorite websites......boortz.com.......among others.......and I check the Drudge Report for some news and lo and behold!......I see the following:

Look at the picture on the left side of the Drudge Report...........do you see what I see?

.......okay, okay......yes that woman looks like that mask from the movie "Scream"........but what caught my eye is the dude with the hat.........and NO......I have never been in Wisconsin. Hmmmmm.....I wonder if he ever gets asked if he has a blog and goes to the Caribbean often.


Speaking of doppelgangers........it doesn't always have to be one human looking like another human..........it could be that a human being resembles a thing either animated or inanimate. Sometimes it can be that a human resembles an event or even an event that is about to happen........such as what is shown in the following photograph.

This train is about to run out of tracks.......and we all know what is definitely going to happen.........that's right.......it is too late to stop and it will be going over the edge extremely soon.
Sadly, this train and its coming event has a doppelganger:



That's right.............Charlie Sheen.

Need I say more about that?



No comments:

Post a Comment