Thursday, February 03, 2011

Dis & Dat

Have you ever had lots of stuff on your mind and you want to speak out about it all yet you cannot seem to find a place to begin venting about it all?...............well........I have tons of things to write about and I have resisted venting about things here on the blog lately..........so I suppose I just have to start getting down to business today.

You would have to be a brain-dead moron not to be aware of the proverbial shit hitting the fan. No less than seven countries in the Middle East are imploding as I write this. People have hit the streets in protest for "Change".........hmmmmm.........that "change" crap again. Sometimes change can be good.......but not always. The protests in Egypt have gotten violent.............which is no surprise..........when chaos ensues somebody is gonna get hurt. As I watch the news reports, I try to look for the true story....the real deal........not much happens purely by accident. I was watching the news reports about how the protests were "peaceful"........hmmmm........somehow protesting anything shouldn't be described as a "peaceful" act..........not in my eyes.........and then all of the reporters were announcing that there were large groups of pro-Mubarek supporters that showed up and that they were "planted"....."paid to stir up trouble"........."police in civilian clothing".......blah blah blah. Before you know it.......the people start busting up the sidewalks and streets so they can have rocks to throw.........rock throwing seems to be standard in the Middle East........think of it as "stoning". In my mind I am thinking that they should be throwing their shoes at each other. Remember when someone tossed his shoes at President Bush?......it was said to be the most insulting thing to do to someone. Now I am thinking that tossing some rocks is not as insulting.......maybe in a physical sense.....but not in any other sense.

The violence has escalated and fires have been set and even the various reporters have been attacked..........it is chaotic. And now.....I watch the news reports stating that the authorities have blocked their video feed.......no pictures!.........hmmmmm.......no video feeds eh? This is interesting.........I just watched Anderson Cooper of CNN BROADCASTING from an "undisclosed location"..........go figure......I can see him.....I can see his "guests"......I can see the curtains behind him.........I can hear him.....he knows when to break for commercials.......the whole deal......so in y mind, something just is not right about this. I remember when the bombs started falling in Baghdad and CNN broadcast it live from a rooftop.......hmmmmmm. Perhaps the Egyptians have a new weapon that kills all video feeds in the air.

Furthermore,..........what is up with Anderson Cooper?.........How stupid is it to go strolling through any kind of protest as if by being a celebrity reporter for CNN that he is untouchable. He was practically asking for trouble..........this is the way I see it. I haven't seen shiny white hair like his since back in the day when country music was still country music. So Cooper gets beat up by the protesters.........I am not surprised at all.......not one bit. I do not condone violence........but what can you expect to happen? This was the equivalent of Edgar and Johnny Winter strolling through the Million Man March in Washington DC...........you gotta know they would stand out and get a whole lot of attention.

The bigger picture is that the tables are being set to fullfill prophecy. All of the predictions of the end of the world are worthless and have been so. None of them valid.......that is UNTIL the Middle East becomes a huge player. You might say that it has been a factor for many years......and I might agree......BUT.........if you believe the bible and trust it to be true, then nothing else on this planet matters......nothing.......except for the "Holy Land"........when it comes to armageddon and things of that sort it is the Middle East that is ground zero.

Of course nothing really happens overnight. There are tons of things yet that has to happen. For Christians, the big show will be when Christ shows back up and everybody sees Him. That day may well be coming sooner that any of us expects.......but still. other things have to happen first. This unstability in the Middle East is just the tip of the iceberg.

Feel free to comment and add your thought on the matter. Maybe you can tell me what you think is yet to happen before Christ returns. And if you don't believe in such things, then go ahead and explain it all to me the best you can.........hmmmm.......wait a minute..........I don't need to hear about the lizard people in spaceships.......hehehe.

oh.......and one more thing..........

the planets must have aligned or something. Why?.......because something happened just last weekend that NOBODY ever thought would happen again.

Stay tuned.......I will tell you all about it next.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Bad news; Jesus Christ isn't going to return. As for the Middle East, bad things happen there from time to time. This isn't the worst. Maybe it will be one of the good things. At least it's not Pakistan with nuclear weapons up for grabs.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda,
    Thanks for commenting. If Jesus is not going to return. I suppose that might be good news for non-Christians. Bad things happen everywhere, yes. all of the time. What is taking place is not the equivalent event that a nuclear blast would be, but it is part of a chain of events that might well lead up to a far more serious matter. Hmmmm....Pakistan......by the way......I expect Pakistan to dissolve rather soon.

    ReplyDelete