Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not Everything Is Impossible


Sometimes it seems that everything goes wrong.........or doesn't work right........or that some thing will never happen. It is very frustrating. You try and try and try and try and you just know that sooner or later...............

BAM!

You can't win if you don't play.
Sometimes you have to risk it all.

Isn't that true about many things?

In this case, while playing the Invaders From The Planet Moolah slot machine at Charles Town Races & Slots, I went for the gusto.......maximum bets (which I only do occasionally) and proceeded to generate a warm and fuzzy feeling all over my own self...........which also happened to attract a horde of Mexicans who stood there watching in disbelief that a natural born citizen of the USA had any luck at all.......hehehe...........when I looked over my shoulder all I could do was say "Watch and enjoy, amigos!"

Speaking of Charles Town Races & Slots..................what is up with the number of immigrants that are hanging out there? Droves and droves of them......the majority are Mexican and there are quite a few Orientals as well. It is like being in a foreign country........no.....I take that back........the last time I was in Mexico I encountered more English speaking people than in Charles Town, WV. It's true.

I have another peeve about Charles Town Races & Slots............what is up with the continual barrage of public address system paging of every Mexican in the place? Geeeeeessshhhhh!
"Will Hector Rodrigo Jose Esteban Parades Pedro Jorge Gonzales Hernandez please meet the rest of your party at the security desk?" There are so many pages that it would be a better idea to just announce the names of people that do NOT need to meet up with the rest of their party. Maybe this is a cultural thing.......I just do not get it.

Okay.......so back to the slot machine...............

Moooooooooo!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment